[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 17 04:14:17 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Mar 17

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  55  Mults = 40  Total Score = 2,200

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Signals were booming from Britain, but overall
I was always last in queue in the pile-ups for
almost any station on 7 MHz. On 14 MHz it was
nice hearing JN1THL working VK2GR, while I was
next for Allan, but did not find Ken any more...

X-rays were on the downslope around B3-level,
but equinox is approaching. There was slight
Aurora. I did not hear any CWT activity on
21 MHz early in the session, when checking.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops