[3830] KRC SST NQ2W Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 18 17:13:50 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 18

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

   40:   7      6
   20:  20     14
   15:   2      2
Total:  29     22  Total Score = 638

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft.

Started on 10m and only got RBN spots...no answers to my CQs and heard no one
calling. 15m was quiet, as well. I checked the contest calendar to make sure I
had the date/time correct. Then, NN0G, answered my CQ...thank you, Dana. Worked
one more by SnP and moved to 20. 20 and 40 were better. Did a lot of running on
both and I feel like I did a little better than in the recent past. I still get
flustered but I have to work through that...practice, practice, practice.

Thanks for the Qs and the opportunity to participate. I really appreciate the
practice.

73, Will, NQ2W