[3830] KRC SST KB4KBS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 18 17:15:28 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 18

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   20:  33     18
Total:  33     18  Total Score = 594

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

Good practice for getting my head ready for the upcoming Georgia QSO Party!
I'll be running HP Mixed so I need to get my CW ears in shape.  I didn't engage
the amp this week, but I need to get use to running with it soon.

Thanks to all the 6- and 7-land stations who gave me a shout.  Also great to
work Jean, F5SGI, from France.

I thought about upping my speed to 18WPM from 16, but in the spirit of the
event, kept the throttle back for the slower folks.  Maybe next time I'll jump
up to 18WPM so that my ears can get used to that speed.  I think 18-20WPM for
the GQP is the perfect speed for a state QSO party.

Yaesu FT-450D
100W
MFJ-939 Tuner
MORTTY v.3 Electronic Keyer