[3830] Rus DX VE9HF SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Mar 19 20:32:41 EDT 2022

                    Russian DX Contest - 2022

Call: VE9HF
Operator(s): VE9HF
Station: VE9HF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8:02

   80:   29              14         5
   40:  113              27        27
   20:  211              41        36
   15:  150              28        29
   10:    4               3
Total:  507     0       113        97  Total Score = 728,700

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

The jammers and malcontents were out in full force for the first couple of hours
of the contest. Here's a small list I compiled:
1. Various tuners/jammers
2. NO2WAR
3. NO WAR
4. PUTIN SUX
5. STOP RUSSIAN CONTEST
6. PU2TIN
One of my favorites was DP7A sending "MIR", instead of a number.
Honest to God, hams are now watching too much CNN and Fox and think they have
real power to effect change. I can assure you, Vlad is not listening to the ham
bands and doesn't G.A.F.
If it's gotten to the point where ham radio contesting is the new Facebook,
Instagram etc, we are all fucked. I for one won't let ham radio be politicized.
That is all.