[3830] VaQP K0OO(@W3RFC) M/SFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 22:03:40 EDT 2022

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2022

Call: K0OO
Operator(s): K0OO W3RFC WA3OFF
Station: W3RFC

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: FM19HD

  160:   00     00      0
   80:   30     41      0
   40:   29     73      0
   20:   02     02      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   61    116      0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 16,064

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another one for the books.  Nice to see many new stations on the air.  I do wish
that ALL WOULD LEARN...IT IS OK TO WORK DUPES. Good operators make qso's that
count. WHY WORRY AND WASTE TIME.  Accuracy IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.  There is a
need to emphasize that stations NEED TO GIVE OUT THEIR CALLSIGNS FREQUENTLY.
Many less than desirable habits have developed with all of us over the years as
we put more stock on outright automation.  It is time to redevelop habits that
are positive for all operators.  We want the hobby to always be seen in a
positive light and remembered as one that is FUN.

Special thanks to all the stations that were out there roving as mobile staions
in many counties or were portable.  These ops are real troopers to make this
event heightened and give all of us the chance to work the entire state during
these events.  Good show to all.

Thanks again to all and we look forward to the next event.

73

PAT   K0OO

AND THE CONTEST CREW