[3830] VaQP AA4TI SOAB/MixedFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 22:09:33 EDT 2022

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2022

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: FL

  160:
   80:   19      4
   40:   43     23
   20:   75     16
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  137     43      0  Mults = 78  Total Score = 24,882

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow.  What a job the mobiles did.  I managed to work N4CW in 26 counties and
W4GO in 12 counties.  Daytime propagation  from WCF to VA on 40 meters is almost
nil unfortunately and there was constant activity there.  15 meters was also a
total bust with no qsos there at all. Still, all in all, it was an excellent qso
party and lots of fun.  I managed to beat my last years score in a few less
hours... unfortunately, I had to blow off the last 3 hours of the contest.