[3830] BARTG WT2P SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 22:13:05 EDT 2022

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21
OpMode: SO2R

   80:  103       1         15
   40:  121       7         14
   20:  172      24         15
   15:   32       9          6
   10:    3       1          2
-----------------------------------
Total:  431      42         52  Continents = 6  Total Score = 243,084

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed poor this weekend, not sure if it was a combination of
conditions or general lack of on the air activity.

This is a personal best for me in this contest, so that's a good thing!

Fixed some antenna issues during the slower periods over the weekend, including
swapping out a RX antenna transformer that developed a loose connection inside.
This was a homebrew xfmr, so I'll fix it, clean it up a little and put it back
out for another RX antenna. Adjusted 15 and 10 wires as they were too long/too
short, respectively and can now use the amplifier on those bands without the
need for the AT2K tuner. So, the weekend was not a total wash.

Looking forward to the 75 baud sprint! Like the faster format (rather than 45
baud)

WT2P