[3830] BARTG NJ4P M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 22:29:01 EDT 2022

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NJ4P
Operator(s): WV4P NR4L AC6ZM VE5MX WK9M WW0CJ KO4KJH
Station: NJ4P

Class: M/M HP
QTH: RCC
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

   80:  174      19          16
   40:  498      51          26
   20:  666      61          30
   15:  569      58          29
   10:   65      21          11
-----------------------------------
Total: 1972     210         112  Continents = 6  Total Score = 3,809,904

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

No Multi 2 class so we entered M/M and worked it a classic M/2

Incredible Single op effort by Ty, K3MM... Impressive. Lots of good match ups on
the Online Scoreboard.

We were blessed with a Great group of operators. We mixed it up a bit and had
the normally local ops remote so they could see the other side... Brought in
WW0CJ for his first rodeo and glad we did ! A trooper for sure. The first 24
hours was fun... The second was brutal. You can't even use the word rate to
describe it. But everyone worked it hard and never let up!

Thanks for all the Q's and see you in the next one.