[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 22:42:29 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57

   80:  14     10
   40:  45     23
   20:  18     14
Total:  77     47  Total Score = 3,619

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Started on 20 for the first time in months because it has been staying open
later and some participants in last week's SSTs had made QSOs and, more
importantly, multipliers there.  Worked out well. All three bands were quite
good.  I had swapped out my regular T590SG for an older ICOM 756Pro because the
Kenwood has developed an intermittent relay problem.  Will be shipping it off
for repair.  Many thanks to Jeff, KU8E, who spend about three hours here today
getting the computer stuff set up for radio control and CW keying from the
computer and getting the amplifier to work with this rig.  .  A joy to operate
again.  Thanks for all QSOs.  A nice surprise was V47NT.  73, John, K4BAI