[3830] BARTG WQ6X(@W7AYT) SOAB-6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 21 03:31:37 EDT 2022

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 5:55

   80:    6       1          4
   40:   52       7         12
   20:   64       7         15
   15:   62      10         18
   10:    6       3          2
-----------------------------------
Total:  190      28         51  Continents = 6  Total Score = 90,060

This is another ad-HOC WQ6X BARTG operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
While there were no Space-WX storms this weekend, the SFI was down to 95
which made 10-meters almost a no-show for me, altho 15-meters DiD have some
activity.  Overall it seemed like the activity was WAY DOWN compared to last
year - Bummer Dewd.  Nevertheless, what activity there was, I DiD enjoy the
BARTG GiG overall.
LooK for the complete write-up on this weekend at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.