[3830] BARTG ON6NL SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 21 08:08:09 EDT 2022

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Kinrooi

   80:   73      23          1
   40:  133      36          8
   20:  185      46         20
   15:   90      27         20
   10:    7       6          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  488     138         50  Continents = 6  Total Score = 550,464

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Fantastic what is possible with 5 Watt in good propagations. High lights were
KH, KL many YB and West Coast on 20m. On 40 JA and, almost, VK and on 80 USA!
Yes with 5 Watt.
After 50 QSOs the rotor stopped turning and after climbing the mast I saw the
drive belt was broken. What to do on a Saturday? I am very lucky to have a
friend  like Leo,  ON6LEO. He repaired the rotor without the right spare parts!
Rig: IC7610 at 5 Watt
Ant: KT34a and dipoles at 20 meters up
Software: N1MM, FlDigi, 2Tone, Gritty, DXcluster