[3830] CWopsT NQ2W Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 23 10:27:11 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 23

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

Total:  40  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,400

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft.

80m and 40m at the start. After I reached 1000 pts, I QSYd to 20 and 15 beaming
EU to see what I could hear. As expected, not much heard from that
direction...doggone Dixon Hill...something to work on. I swung the beam and
worked a few stateside to close out the session.

Thanks for the Qs, the opportunity to participate, and the practice.

73, Will, NQ2W