[3830] CWopsT KL2A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 23 16:15:16 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 23

Call: KL2A
Operator(s): KL2A
Station: KL2A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  25  Mults = 23  Total Score = 575

Club: Team Zorro

Comments:

Fun S&P with 20' Flagpole and 100W.

Thinking today of Zorro, JH1AJT.

He is a top Ambassador of Goodwill to those less fortunate through his Legacy
Foundation of SEISA/FGC, a Mentor and friend to me since my teen-age years, and
a force for good promoting the hobby to countless foreign delegations by opening
many doors for and to the radio hobby. His Legacy will live on through FGC and
INDEXA among other contributions. We can all take a note from his generous
lifestyle.

73 de Jon, KL2A
ex. S21YX S21YZ HS0ZKL A52X
www.kl2a.com