[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 24 04:15:06 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Mar 24

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  50  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,150

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This morning 7 MHz was the best. Heard several
USA stations, but my sloper wire is still bound
to the wrong side of the apartment. No front
yard to use for another one... After mid-CWT
a 'radar' appeared in the 7022-7032 window...

Again on 14 Mhz there was heavy blanketing like
in the 1300Z session. Between the sheets VK2GR
was coming in, and in Europe most was beyond a
2000 km skip-zone. At 0757Z I thought I would
get trapped with 2016 points between my previous
two scores of 2005 and 2024, but the rescue came
with G4PVM and IK1YRA calling in last minute.
Thanks Paul and Carl!

X-rays B6/7 during CWT, now crossing C-level
border after the session. Geomag VERY quiet.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops