[3830] KRC SST KF6NCX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 25 20:47:40 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 25

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   20:  17     12
Total:  17     12  Total Score = 204

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the qsos!  I enjoyed the hour.  First half hour I did S&P and
felt it was pretty successful.  Second half I was mostly CQing.  I got steady
contacts at first, but then it petered out and no one was calling me.  I started
thinking maybe everyone had gone over to 15, but I checked and heard no one
there, so I kept at it on 20. Finally, with a few minutes left, I tuned through
the 20-meter band again and there were stations calling CQ, I found. I worked
one before time ran out.