[3830] WPX SSB YT3D SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 12:29:43 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: YT3D
Operator(s): YT3D
Station: YT3D

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Batrovci

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Just testing  for the contest new triband yagi antena made by YU1CF, with
interesting design 4/5/7 element for 20, 15 and 10 meters band. Up 30 meters on
rotary tower with 12 m long boom give me nice runs to USA, Japan and South
America.
With only three band with out my trusty 3 ele full size for 7 mhz ( will be
ready for cw leg) there is no chance to make some tope result, but just for fun
18 hours was enough.
That is the reason to go in overlay classic category.
IC7300+om4001HF amplifier, 1,5 kw into 16 elements threebander up 30 meters on
rotary tower.

73 Brane (ex yu7u)