[3830] WPX SSB N1RM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 17:36:41 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:35

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another busy weekend allowed only casual operation. I set an arbitrary goal of
getting at least 100 10M Qs since it has been so long since I've done that.  The
station played very well. I took a chance and put the R29 firmware into the K4
right before the contest to see how the CESSB processing the compression
performed. A quick check on the scope and spectrum analyzer was impressive and I
got lots of unsolicited positive comments on signal strength and audio.  Too bad
I didn't have more time.  Thanks for the Qs!
Rick N1RM
K4/A2000A/SteppIR DB18e