[3830] WPX SSB W6DMW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:06:04 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .25

Total:   7  Prefixes = 7  Total Score = 35

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Yes, 035.  This was a sprint to get something on the board before the deadline.
After operating at RO on 80m and Flag Football for the little one, I had about
15 minutes to get what I could.  That meant no amp tuning, no checking wires,
just get on the air as quickly as possible.  I wasn't even going to do it.  I
had wasted a few minutes just listening in and silently cheering on the NCCC
guys.  I couldn't just leave it.  So I grabbed the cans and said "do what
you can in 15 minutes".  No waiting in pileups, call and go.  That was fun.
 A mini sprint.

Thanks to those I got.  Thanks to N6RO for the hosting of the main event.
Thanks to the RO team for our bigger endeavor.

Flex 6400
Wires blowing in the wind