[3830] WPX SSB WB0TEV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:22:11 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 12:34

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Too many other things to do this weekend so only managed a tad over 12 hours in
the chair.  Mostly click and pounce, but did have a few nice runs including a
great one on 40m in the 0400Z hour first day.
Also had great fun CQing into VK/ZL/OC on 10m just before 0000Z and worked 13
VKs (including one guy who was mobile), a couple ZLs and two FK8's in 15
minutes.

Nice to have cycle 25 juicing up the high bands.

I recorded almost all the QSOs and they'll be available for playback off my
qrz.com page sometime after the log submission deadline.

 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   1.8       2       2    0   1.0
   3.5      16      67   11   4.2
     7     273     775  168   2.8
    14     164     336  107   2.0
    21     141     374   96   2.7
    28     122     342   67   2.8
 Total     718    1896  449   2.6
Score: 851,304
1 Mult = 1.6 Q's

Maybe next year I can again be QRV as V31VP, now that I managed to get my
license down there renewed.  Took two months turn around time through the postal
mail likely due to the effects of COVID.

73,
Victor