[3830] WPX SSB W3FOX SOAB Unassisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:30:35 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W3FOX
Operator(s): W3FOX
Station: W3FOX

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: ARNOLD, MD

Total:  965  Prefixes = 564  Total Score = 1,469,220

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest. Had a lot of social obligations over the contest weekend and missed
some prime times for great propagation (except on 160). While I was in the high
power category, on 80 and 40 meters, I only used 100 watts because of amplifier
issues. I thought band condition were quite good for most bands and signals were
very strong from overseas. Rig was IC7300, PW-1, hex beam at 40feet and dipoles
for 80 and 40, and inverted L for 160.