[3830] WPX SSB G4ANT(@G0DWV) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:32:55 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: G4ANT
Operator(s): G0DWV M0NKR M0RTI
Station: G0DWV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO02PR

Club: Norfolk Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's, it was nice to be abe to contest again with others in
M1 class. Bands were both good and bad, lots of noise but also some good DX, 15m
was in good shape.

The station performed well but we did have some logging issues, working mults on
second radio was reporting too many band changes when we logged qso, we were not
moving bands, we could not find how to correct so just carried on, although the
cabrillo looks OK so maybe a bug, N1MM+

73 from the Team
G0DWV Chris, M0NKR Andy & M0RTI Steven
we are pleased with the score!