[3830] WPX SSB ZM4T(ZL3IO) SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:33:49 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZL3IO

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge

   15: 1417

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Result is already excluding UA/EU QSO's/mults.
It was obvious the Northern lines were open. I felt like left out of the party.
No runs at all for me. EU-AS-NA were busy working each other meaning no need to
care about the few multiplier from OC. Consequently, you also don't get DX
Cluster spots --> a no show in SSB --> Catch22...
While the band was wide open to AS/NA/SA, EU was difficult. Via short path
Scandinavia was open and loud but it would just not go further than SP and
Northern DL except for some bigger stations. I worked more SM-multipliers than
total DL stations! Similar for long path where EA/I was possible but little
more. We still need another hop to get those juicy EU multipliers.

Thank you for the QSO
Holger

FLEX-6600M + RF-2k
3L (AS/EU sp) + 3L (NA) + 5L (SA/EU lp)