[3830] WPX SSB N4CW SOSB20 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 21:45:34 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SOSB20 QRP
QTH: NC - FM05qw
Operating Time (hrs): 4:50

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just thought I'd try QRP  unassisted when 20 was open and wow, I was surprised!
I was actually being heard in Europe!!! So I lingered until early evening
Saturday and decided to do some more on Sunday morning before church. Busy with
chores most of the afternoon and when I freed up, I got on to do 100 Q's. I was
trying to work one mult per Q, but fell behind when I just had to make a couple
stateside...so I wound up with 102 Q's and 100 mults! The KX3 got a good
workout, and so did I...QRP can be very humbling...73