[3830] WPX SSB NU5A(K5GN) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 22:08:03 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NU5A
Operator(s): K5GN
Station: W5KU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

   40: 1217
   20: 1074
   15: 1177

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I operated without assistance, as usual, without thinking about the rules
change.  Full time effort for fun, but didn't prioritize being ready for the
weekend over other more important things at home, so it was not a proper effort.
 Missed the start, kluged together the audio playback, had some hum and weaker
audio than desired, slept at wrong times, overslept an alarm, did some DXing,
etc.  But changing all that wouldn't get me close to KT5J - FB job by George.

Condx were poor at times and great at times.  Nice to hear a JT and VU on 15m
for the first time in years.

73,

Dave K5GN