[3830] WPX SSB NS0R M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 23:36:21 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NS0R
Operator(s): NS0R KF0FUP
Station: NS0R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 5:49

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Father and daughter effort.  My 12 year old daughter is a newly licensed ham and
this was a first attempt to have her participate in a real contest.  She did
well and was excited at making DX contacts.  After every DX QSO she wanted to
look at the atlas and see where the DX was located in relation to Kansas.  Her
attention span is short so we made several short runs at it.  I think she
enjoyed herself.

Thanks to all who recognized it was a young kid on the other end and had
patience while she negotiated the exchange.  It was greatly appreciated.

73, Morgan, NS0R.