[3830] WPX SSB VE6CSX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 00:21:23 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VE6CSX
Operator(s): VE6CSX
Station: VE6CSX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Calgary, AB

Wow!  Super fun!  my previous score for this contest was 73,000+ and I spent
more hours that time. First time using 15M in any significant way. A very
interesting band - lots of flutter at times and QSB, but I worked some QSOs that
I could barely hear. Again a shout out to the IX-7300.  Excellent SSB contesting
radio. Heard lots of S. America stations that I couldn't work until Sunday
afternoon when I landed several of them  Think I worked a couple of new
countries for me - pending confirmation.
73!