[3830] WPX SSB JA8RWU SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 05:39:02 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): 24:39

Even though it was tough to work on SSB using wires & LP from Far East
without Russian neighbors, I had a blast and it was nice to say Hi(love &
peace) to old&new friends as usual.
Despite worse condx in the last morning due to fares and partial world wide
contest as a results I made much more Q's than the last year(358 vs.496, 39%up)
thanks to recent better sunspot activity.
Biggest thrills of the QSOs were D4Z over the north pole, I guess, on 20m at 23z
and V31XX on 40m.
Cu in the next one for more Q's and hopefully with World Wide activity as usal.
The score include three Russian QSOs.
No TB & Wires only effort as usuai :-)
Two inv.vees for 160-80-40m at 11mters pole & 20-15-10m at 5mtrs pole on the
roof.

73's Akira, JA8RWU