[3830] WPX SSB IR4X(IT9RGY) SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 08:06:50 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: IR4X

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

I had to quit the contest on Saturday around noon.
I started the contest in the night for 45min and the condition where very
promising.
Unfortunately Saturday morning when I woke up I realize I didn't have voice,
almost at all. I kept running till noon but stations where even asking to repeat
due to my voice drop.
Nice to mention VK and ZL as strong as never heard in my life.

So, I had fun, but I'd have had much more :)
73 de Gabry IT9RGY