[3830] WPX SSB K5FUV SOAB Unassisted Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 11:12:53 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K5FUV
Operator(s): K5FUV
Station: K5FUV

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic
QTH: AR

Club: Arkansas DX Assoc.

Comments:

I could not get motivated for this contest. Did note that Propagation to JA was
better Saturday, mostly non existent Sunday. Sunday on 10 meters, signals from
EU
were loud on 10M, but no one was there. Just a few, so I didn't waste much time
there myself. 15 was mostly ok, not as good as I would have hoped.

Maybe there'll be more motivation next year.