[3830] WPX SSB N1NQD SOAB Unassisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 17:48:18 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N1NQD
Operator(s): N1NQD
Station: N1NQD

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: NY

Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   1.8      12      15    6   1.3
   3.5      84     190   59   2.3
     7     233     592  117   2.5
    14     165     420   79   2.5
    21     194     514  128   2.6
    28      74     203   47   2.7
 Total     762    1934  436   2.5
Score: 843,224
1 Mult = 1.7 Q's

Was able to get the PRO 67C up last fall, so a huge improvement over last year's
score.  Luckily, everything worked!  Did S&P until the last couple of hours,
then became the CQ guy, still need to run more.  The ETO 91B was staring at me
the whole time asking what about me?  I said maybe next year, have to get the
power wiring set up first.    My thanks to all those that had to work extra hard
to either hear my call or get the correct serial number, I appreciate your
patience.  Also, thanks for all the QSOs.