[3830] WPX SSB LO5D(LU9ESD) SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 13:18:50 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: LO5D
Operator(s): LU9ESD
Station: LO5D

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Escobar

   10: 2187

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Sorry to those who called me and I couldn't listen.
We are still dealing with a S4/S5 noise level that does not allow us to hear A
LOT of stations. We need to move the station to a better location, definitely.
We are on it.

It is always a great joy to share a new experience with my brother Mark LU8EOT,
this time, operating ZF5T remotely. We worked from two countries but within the
same room. How crazy it was to hear  ZF5T calling me from Cayman whereas he was
sitting one meter away from me!

Congrats to my friend Fernando PX2A for an outstanding operation and thanks for
the company during boring hours! hehe!

Many thanks to you all for the patience and for the QSOs.
See you in the next one!

73, Manu.