[3830] WPX SSB LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 16:54:44 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA0GE LA3NGA LA5KO LA7JO LA8AJA LB0VG LB3RE LB5DH LB5PI LB7PI
Station: LA8W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO59OJ Rakkestad

   40: 1325
   20: 1271

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO CALLED US !!!
You made this a thrill for us !
New LA record, we claimed almost twice the old record.

Only four regular LN8W-operators, two second-timers and four new operators this
time.  It was big fun to see really good operator skills with the new ones !
Particularly fun to have three students from LA1K, Akademisk Radioklub,
participating.  When I was a student at LA1K in the 1970ies, LA1K was always the
major Multi-Op station in Norway.  I am happy to be a proud lifetime member of
LA1K.

Well, conds were a bit disappointing after super conds only a few days before
the contest.  15m were really good, but 10m was very disappointing.  And
surprisingly few US stations on 20m.  On the other hand we got Worked All YB on
40m :-)

Looking forward to see you in WPX CW.

73 de
Roy / LA5KO