[3830] CWopsT NQ2W Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 30 10:24:13 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 30

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

Total:  37  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,295

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft.

First time using SD by EI5DI. Worked out fine...computer and radio still not
interfaced...hopefully, soon. Using a memory keyer and paddles.

80 got quiet quick. 40 was good but maybe I stayed there too long. Last few Qs
on 20. I waited in line too long to be heard in some cases. Those waits may have
cost me a few Qs.

Thanks for contacts, the opportunity to participate, and the excellent practice.
I look forward to these mini-tests. They're quite enjoyable.

73, Will, NQ2W