[3830] UK/EI DX CW K4XL SO24 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 1 09:43:37 EDT 2022

                    UK/EI DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO24 HP
QTH: VA

   80:    1       1          0
   40:   13      11          1
   20:   86      22         22
   15:    6       6          0
   10:    1       1          0
----------------------------------
Total:  107      41         23  Total Score = 18,048

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I thought the conditions at the starting bell were mediocre at best.  Things
seemed to go downhill with European signals being barely detectable on 15.
Twenty meters was where the action, if you can call it that, was located!   I
kept hoping that 40 would be really productive, but the QRN there was tough.
There were several other contests going on at the same time which added
confusion and made searching for mults more difficult. Still, this was a fun
contest and I look forward to working it again.

RIG: FTDX101MP PGXL
ANT: SteppIR DB-18E