[3830] FlQP N1DC SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 1 18:53:23 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   45      4
   20:   88     28
   15:    2      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  135     32  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 41,072

My best FQP score. A great warm up for next weekend's NEQP.

I made only one QSO calling CQ. The rest was careful S&P.
I worked everyone I heard except for a station in LEE County on 20M SSB.

There were some big pileups in the mobile portion of 20M CW with FL stations I
could not hear.

Very disappointed to see 10 and 15M virtually dead. I checked both bands at
least a dozen times each with zero results.  WWV on 20 Mhz was only S2 after
being S9+ most of last week.

Great mobile activity with many of the same stations worked in different
counties.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,
Rick  N1DC