[3830] FlQP N9TF SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 1 21:39:27 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

   40:   20
   20:   58     17
--------------------
Total:   78     17  CW Mults = 33  Ph Mults = 14  Total Score = 16,262

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I was able to squeeze in a couple to a few hours each Saturday and Sunday in
between a multitude of outside yard work and helping the XYL planting our
vegetable garden and hanging window planters.
This low 160 dipole worked well with its NVIS radiation profile into FL from NW
TN. 20m was hopping with loud signals all over FL. Was even able to break a
couple of small pileups on 20m. ended up with 33 counties. Big thanks to AA4TI
for pulling my signal out of the noise and pile on three county lines and a
total of 8 contacts. Wished I could have played longer each day as there seemed
to be a lot of activity in this QP. Made my break times away from the outside
grounds work that much more enjoyable!
Thanks for all the Qs and fun.

73 Gene, N9TF
Clarksville, TN.