[3830] FlQP N4EK SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 09:24:42 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: N4EK
Operator(s): N4EK
Station: N4EK

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Dunnellon, Fl

   40:  110     0
   20:  424     0
   15:  111     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  645     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 172,592

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was hoping to beat last years qso total but it did not happen. Started out
good on Saturday. Never worked anything on 10 meters. Saw A-index was 15. !5
meters was also slow. Just about the time 40 meters was getting good a thunder
storm arrived and I had to shut down. That hung around till 9:30 local time.
Hoping 15 meters would be open Sunday but no go. Back to 20 meters. At 1730Z my
radio just shut off. Went behind operating table and checked fuse ok, voltage
from power supply ok. Waited about 10 minutes and it turned back on. Happened
again about an hour later. Then at 2030z heavy rain static and then another
thunder storm that lasted till 2130z.
I saw that the a-index on Sunday was 18. Explains the poor prop.
see you next year, N4EK
PS: My radio is Ten-Tec Orion II. Could be the A9 board which I replaced caps on
in 2017. That's when it was rebooting on start up.