[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 16:08:20 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z May 2

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  34  Mults = 33  Total Score = 1,122

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Meh. I spent almost 20 minutes on 20 and got 4 replies. After a while I heard
someone calling CQ on the same frequency who couldn't hear me. I moved and
called for another 6 minutes without a single answer. I tried some search &
pounce and I was heard easily so I have no idea what was going on. 40 was
considerably better but still slow. I only saw 5-10 other stations on the scope
at any given time.

Oh well. Some folks seemed to be doing well based on the serial numbers they
were giving me. Nevertheless I'll be back next week. Don't think I'll be staying
up for the 11pm session, even though it would probably be the most favourable
condx.

My N1MM MC file still need some tweaking. I've been playing around with changing
radio settings using macros which is fun and somewhat useful.

Thanks to all who called, and hope to see you again (and everyone else too of
course!).

73,
Chris