[3830] FlQP NA4CW SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 16:38:07 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: NA4CW
Operator(s): NA4CW
Station: NA4CW

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Brevard

   40:   13     10
   20:    1      9
   15:    3      1
   10:
--------------------
Total:   17     20  CW Mults = 3  Ph Mults = 10  Total Score = 1,404

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Two hours fighting with Writelog to get it to stop sending unwanted RTTY and
giving up on getting it to send my CW messages, two hours on the air, and
another 90 minutes trying to get WL to make my Cabrillo log and summary sheet
correctly.Gave up on the summary sheet. Will try reloading WL!

80 Watts to Carolina Windom 160 up 25 feet and weird propagation did not make
for any decent rate. Just a few Qs to help put Brevard County on the air a bit
more.