[3830] FlQP WN4AFP SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 3 16:07:02 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ?

   40:   79      6
   20:   35      8
--------------------
Total:  124     14  CW Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 12  Total Score = 30,976

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was a different FQP! It wasn't the same 40m wall to wall FL stations as in
years past. I stated at 1800z on Saturday and it was K4OJ/m. I didn't work many
other stations on 40m until late in the evening. The deal with 20m was that I
heard hundreds of stations working FL stations and I couldn't hear the FL
station at all. This kind of propagation continued on both days. The 20m
activity was so huge that mobiles had a never ending stream of callers. Even
when they stations moved to 40m, conditions were still very poor. I was finally
able to hear K1XX/m mobile in southern FL. I usually have amazing 40m numbers,
but not his year. Thanks to all the mobiles and FL ops for the Qs. We'll try
again next year! 73 Dave