[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W9KXI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 7 22:18:35 EDT 2022

                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: W9KXI
Operator(s): W9KXI
Station: W9KXI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 4  Max Dist(km) = 390  Total Score = 1,401

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Km
WZ1V	FN31RH	372.8
N1JEZ	FN44AR	389.8
K1RZ	FM19JH	321.2
K1TEO	FN31JH	317.3

	Total	1401
All contacts were CW.
N1JEZ was a New State and New Grid for me on this band.  Beaming towards his
FN44 location, my beam points right into the side of a school, across the street
from the school is a hill.  I was amazed by this contact.

Apologies to those contacts that we were unable to complete.  Let's try it again
in the Fall.

Thanks to all that participated and special thanks to the sponsors.

Al - W9KXI
FN12ne