[3830] ARI VJ2J(VK2CZ) SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 8 23:43:29 EDT 2022

                    ARI International DX Contest - 2022

Call: VJ2J
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:          90
------------------------------------
Total:   0      90      0       30  Total Score = 2,700

Started out thinking we could only work 'I' stations, but discovered otherwise
too late.

Later, kicked off a run on 20m calling 'CQ Contest', but discovered few if any
of the respondents from EU were prepared to give me a number or their Italian
District.. ugh!!

So my log was going to be full of '001' and "XX" district ID's.
(Presuming XX is not a real district, anyway, I couldn't find a list of them
using an English search).

Figured the contest administrators would look upon this type of log very dimly,
so I simply gave up, thinking I'd be wasting my time. Am curious to see what
eventually transpires.

None the less, the first Swoop n Pounce part of the event where I simply
responded to the 'I' stations calling CQ was pretty enjoyable.