[3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 9 16:18:46 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z May 9

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  54  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,754

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Things were a bit slow in this one, mostly due to not-so-great conditions and
extremely-not-great antennas on 20 meters and up here. Listened on 15 at the
beginning and heard nothing, so the entire time was spent on either 20 or 40.
Couldn't get much of a run going on 20, and some of the stations who called were
extremely weak. Results were a little better on 40, with a decent short run.
Most signals were also down on 40, but probably to be expected in mid-afternoon
this time of year. Participation wasn't all that great, but since this was only
the second week of the MST I expect it it to grow. Glad to see most everyone had
their software sorted this time; I only got one exchange backwards. See everyone
next week at 1900Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN