[3830] ICWC MST KY4ID LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 10 00:04:48 EDT 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z May 10

Call: KY4ID
Operator(s): KY4ID
Station: KY4ID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  49  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,156

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first go at the MST. What a blast! Thanks to the organizers for
putting this together. It fills the gap between the SST and the CWT very nicely.
We just need to get the word out more.

I had the exchange backwards. Reading back through the comments from the first
event last week, most folks were saying that the number should come first, then
name. I don't think that's correct as I seemed to be the only one doing it that
way, but I was able to fix it on the fly.

Thanks for all the Qs!
73,
Burton
KY4ID