[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 11 10:12:19 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z May 11

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  64  Mults = 58  Total Score = 3,712

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Enjoyable morning; both 40 and 20 were quite good. 3 less QSOs than last week
but I'm always happy when I break 60. I wonder how long that will last.

Using the new RSP-DX for the bandscope today. Bought it last Friday and it is
working well and superior to my old Softrock IF/UR22C (sound card) combo. I see
the slower stations running at the upper end of the band segment. Perhaps in a
few months I'll be there too! Until then it's S&P on CWT, running on MST
& SST.

K3 + DB18E at 43'.

73,
Chris