[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 11 11:25:49 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z May 11

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  173  Mults = 154  Total Score = 26,642

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Been working on WAZ awards. Just finished up submitting for 11 of them!
Acquired a nice kitchen cabinet for the shack so I can put away the clutter.

Started on 40 using the inverted vee and tuner.  Good start with 35 QSOs in 10
minutes, 56 in 15 minutes which is likely one of the best starts I have had.
All of the USA coming in except W1, but most signals were 579.  There were a not
of new guys.  AH6KO even stayed up until the middle of the morning to join us.
At 1321Z is was slowing, but had 74 QSOs.  When I had to do a lot of CQs I went
to 20 at 1342Z.  Rate was slower, but mults were not too bad, but there were a
lot of times where I could not get 3 a minute.  Pretty much the same coverage as
on 40, except New England was included.