[3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 11 16:08:40 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z May 11

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  158  Mults = 136  Total Score = 21,488

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I do not appear to have the genes for this thing. Tried SO2R with running and
some S&Ping in between. The computer and  radios worked well, but not the
operator. Then got two phone calls and had to run to the house to check on the
XYL once. All OK but still...

Have a LONG way to go before am even marginally skilled in this thing. Probably
need to speed up to 38-40 at least, but 35 sounds so perfect for me. Oh well.
Will keep working on this contest; it certainly takes place frequently.

Tnx for a very good CW rush.

73, Jim N3BB