[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 11 16:25:35 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z May 11

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  35  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,225

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

For the short visit at OH3BCX I had to grab the old
IC-736 and mount it in the car (temporary shack).
Fortunately I remembered to bring the adapter for
the Bencher key, but first plugged in the headphone
and wondered about the string of dot/dash/dots---

Quite a venture to tune things up in the dusk, but
finally on 7 MHz at 1908Z. Signals were quite good
due to the M2.6 flare peaking at 1900Z. Aurora was
also gearing up. At 1950Z I decided to take a look
on 14 MHz, but I needed 8 minutes in the dark for
tuning action and got finally only DK9PY and LZ3ND.
I did not call CQ, as logging was problematic and
CQ was all handwork with the IC-736 internal keyer.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops