[3830] CWopsT OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 12 04:11:13 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z May 12

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  21  Mults = 21  Total Score = 441

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started with 14 MHz settings from the car
(temporary shack with 240 volts juice).

Noise level was high up, so after 7 Q's
including Allan VK2GR, I decided to check
7 MHz. For some reason the IC-736 jumped
strangely with its power, and 12 minutes
was not enough to get the system tuned,
so at 0725Z I went back to 14 MHz. With
this QRN-level the noise reduction of
more modern rigs is of great benefit.