[3830] CPQP K3KU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 16 04:11:40 EDT 2022

                    Canadian Prairies QSO Party - 2022

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1:20

   40:   3      5        3         4
   20:   3      2        3         2
Total:   6      7        6         6  Total Score = 156

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

QRV for the tail end of the contest, as planned.  Big thanks to the organizers.

Nice to work a couple of unfamiliar call signs in addition to the regulars.

Nice to work "myself" twice -- in addition to my VE4VTR call, I hold
the VE4AA call so it can be used as a Radio Sport Manitoba club call. VE4DL used
it in this 'test.

Nice opening on 40M in that last 1:20; not so nice on 20M, but useable.

Nice to hear VE5MX say, "At last!" when I worked him on 40M SSB a bit
before the end.

Not so nice to have to work so hard to get thru the pile up for VE4VT on 40M
CW.

Not so nice to miss QSOs with a few stations I heard but could not reach (CQ in
my face), but that happens a lot with 100W and a dipole from out-of-province.

Nice to hear (or see posted scores) from fellow PVRCers.  Thanks for the
support.

Hoping to work you all on Canada Day.